“Shepherds Hut Camps”
- Check-in time from 4.00pm – 6.00pm. Check-out time by 10.30am.
- Sleeps 4.
- As the whole of Scales Plantation is off the grid there is no mains
electricity, lighting is provided by either solar power packs or 12-volt batteries.
- Babies welcome, (due to limited floor space a baby can be accommodated on the lower bunk with a bed guard).
- Dogs welcome. Please see our dog policy!
All the facilities in your camp, including the composting loo, are for your private use only.
Shepherds Hut Facilities:
- 1 x double bed.
- 1 x bunk bed.
- all bedding and bed linen provided.
- wood burning stove.
Kitchen / Bathroom Shelter
- small wood burning range.
- basic kitchen utensils/crockery and cutlery.
- gas hob.
- gas fridge.
- dining area.
- bath and shower with hot running water.
- towels provided.
“Bell Tent and Wooden Cabin Camp”
- Check in Time from 4.00pm to 6.00 pm . Check out before 10.30am.
- Sleeps 4
- As the whole of Scales Plantation is off the grid and there is no mains electricity, lighting is provided by either a solar power pack or a 12 volt leisure battery.
- Babies are welcome. A travel cot is available if requested in advance.
- Dogs are welcome. Please see our dog policy.
All the facilities in Herdwick, including the composting loo are for your private use.
The Bell Tents
- Both tents have a small wood burning stove.
- All bedding and bed linen is provided.
- One bell tent has a double bed, the other two singles.
- Wood burning range
- Dining area
- Gas hob
- Small gas fridge
- Basic kitchen utensils/ crockery and cutlery
- Seating area
- Hot shower
- towels provided
CHECK AVAILABILITY & PRICES